Saturday, April 9, 2011

The result of an obsessed blog stalker...

Welcome to our blog! Because grad school, a clean house, and everything else in the world is suddenly low on my priority list, I've decided to create a blog! Last night after we took a 4 hour nap, James watched the Braves game (we should've been there) and I got on some teacher blogs.......until 3 this morning! There are so many wonderful ideas out there just aching to be shared and I had to be a part of that! This morning, I picked right back up where I left off and after browsing roughly 100 blogs between yesterday and today, I've come to the conclusion that I (we) needed to join the 21st century and enter the blogosphere. Our life is too funny not to blog-plus I found this adorable owl template that suits us perfectly! Tonight we are off to Holly & Amon's rehearsal dinner. Congratulations, you two! We are excited for you and praying for God's blessings on your special day tomorrow and marriage. Speaking of which, I need to go and make some sense of my hair. Enjoy the rest of this gorgeous spring weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Yipee:) I'm so happy you are blogging! Love the owl theme...so cute!!

    ReplyDelete