Thursday, April 14, 2011

75 Things I Love...

I'm de-stressing by thinking about the things I love most tonight!


Things I love most:

Jesus
My family & friends
Haitian kids
All other children :)
Missions
Traveling
Walter & Wallendy
Teaching


(Not in order from here down...)


Singing in the car with James
Roadtrips
A great church service
Braves games
Chris Tomlin
Shopping

Random acts of kindness
Couponing
Francis Chan
Ross
Pretty, pretty dresses
Staying up late
Sleeping in
Accessories
Daisies
Not watching the news
Chick-fil-A

Target
Charming Charlie's
My Iphone
My Macbook Pro
Diet Coke
Southern chicken biscuits from McDonald's
My hair being played with
Pedicures

Being outside
DC Cupcakes
Warm sunny days
Good hugs

Our front porch
Black Friday with my mama
Cupcakes
Having clean home

FFA
Watching James do something he really loves
Paul (from the Bible)
Being barefoot

Obsessive blog stalking
Reminiscing with family/friends
Laidback-ness
Reading my Bible in our hammock
When time goes by slow
Seeing my dad belly laugh
Toms
Massages
Sweet Tea
Movie nights
Home improvement projects
Being organized
Monogrammed stuff
Jack Johnson
Laughing til I cry

Making a difference
Waking up cozy in the morning
Finding a good deal
Romans 8
Snuggling
Family Game Nights

Answered prayers
Napping when it's raining
Icecream

Our wedding
Finding really great resources to use in my classroom
Making good grades (95 or higher!)
Un-scratched sunglasses
Atlanta
Teacher stores
Having a trash service
Watching God move in people's lives
Being productive
Free stuff
Pictures
ZUMBA!
211 Mainstreet Strawberry Cake
Google Chrome




I just asked James "What do I love?":
Me :)

1 comment: