Sunday, May 29, 2011

Only Love Can Save Us All...

When I like musicians, I really like them. I go all in or don't go at all. I've been obsessed with Chris Tomlin for several years and needless to say, he is still number one on my playlist. However, I must thank my dearest husband James for introducing me to this guy:




I know, CUTE-E! Check out his music. His style reminds me of Keith Urban/Chris Tomlin/John Mayer. And, he's not just a pretty face with a nice voice....these lyrics make me misty-eyed! Many of his songs speak to me SO much! Dave speaks with a lot of life experience-trials, struggles, sorrow---and he uses his music as a testimony to how God has always helped him through. Look out Chris Tomlin, you may be booted out of the number 1 spot before long.....

No comments:

Post a Comment